Back of Book Copy
Confessions... is almost done, and so I thought I would share with you some of the back-cover copy:
Confessions of an Introvert is an invaluable resource for young professional introverts looking to take the world by storm, but overwhelmed at the thought of walking out their front door!
Author Meghan Wier gives her unique take on coping and succeeding in an extrovert’s world. This honest and often hilarious portrayal of life and business through an introvert’s eyes provides inspiration, tips and motivation for breaking through and finding success.
Jam-packed with valuable insights, and personal anecdotes, Confessions of an Introvert shows:
- Why business networking is key to professional growth and business success.
- How we CAN have it all… just not at the same time!
- That a little “self-promotion” can make others finally realize how good you are.
- That being an introvert is only a part of who you are, not a roadblock to success.
- Confessions of an Introvert is a must read for any introvert seeking to excel in business and get the most out of life.
To Pre-Order - go to www.meghanwier.com/order.asp