Monday, September 12, 2005

Final Stretch

I had the book cover photo taken - and a mock-up made of the cover itself. It looks good, and I can't wait to see the final results. I should get the book back from the editor this week, and at that point I will be locking myself up in a room for two solid days to read through the book. I am hoping to get the whole package to the publisher by the end of the month.

The final title will be
Confessions of an Introvert:
The Shy Girl's Guide to Career, Networking and Getting the Most out of Life.

I will be accepting orders via Amazon, and probably through Barnes and Noble, as well as email orders to orders@meghanwier.com. Pricing information will be forthcoming.

More details to follow soon!

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger kevinharolds36151691 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you really have some neat ideas. I was just thinking though, you'd love readin the Introverts Blog by Nancy Fenn who is the international EXPERT on this field. You could really learn a lot from her and her website is www.introvertzcoach.com. She coaches introverts. And the n her blog is http://nancyfenn.blogspot.com. I just thought you would like to know where you could find out more.
A Shy GIrl Reader

 

Post a Comment

<< Home